Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Why????????????

I walk into the gym locker room last night and the first thing I see is a big naked ass sitting bare on the bench. I look around, and sure enough... more naked asses bare on the bench. Now, I wouldn't sit my naked privates on a public seat. If I wanted a seat, I'd use a towel. But now I don't even want to put a towel down on the bench. What... so I can dry off with the germs of all those naked asses on my towel?
I just don't think it's sanitary. Is it? I mean, am I overreacting? Is it normal? Am *I* the one who's the locker room freak?

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Just visiting you from MDC...

I wouldn't sit my naked ass on a locker room bench either. I can't bear to walk my naked feet on the floor, why would I park my butt on a bench? You're perfectly normal!! They're the ones who should be doing a little thinking.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Berritt! Just peeking in... As for the gym bench, I didn't know whether to laugh...or cry in disgust! {GAG} That is NA-AS-STY! Gross! I guess the plus side is that you knew they were there before putting your towel down. *wink*