Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Not that terribly impressed....

With the Dyson vacuum. I just HAD to have it. So we bought it last summer. Don't get me wrong.... It's an OK vacuum. It's just not SUPER.
I like how it empties with the squeeze of a lever (one handed). I like how it has no filters to replace. And I also like how you can clean the inside parts.
But....
The attachment hose is awkward at best.
It really doesn't seem to suck any better that my old vacuum.... But I will say that when the filter is clean, it does a good job. Again...My old vacuum did a good job too.
I haven't even used the accessories. Like the low reach tool that I was going to use ALL THE TIME. But that's really because I can't vacuum under my bed anyway.... where else would I push/hide/store all my crap if it weren't for the space under the bed???
So... Was it worth the money?? Maybe. And that would be just for the way it empties. Plus it's purple. But if you were to ask me if you should get one.... I'd say buy a Hoover for $100 and spend the other $300 on something fun. :) Like photography equipment, or cloth diapers!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip! I hope to get a new vaccuum cleaner here soon! Ours is getting ready to die on us! Have any suggestion on carpet shampooers?