Thursday, December 15, 2005

Dear Alex,


My husband.... I love you!!
Never in a million years would I have thought that I'd be so lucky as to find a man as amazing as you. You are perfect. You are selfless. You are brave. You are caring, loving and warm. You make people laugh. You put people at ease everywhere we go. You're a wonderful father and husband. I could go on and on and still, I could never tell you enough. Words can't even begin to express how I feel. I love you, I love you... a thousand times. I love you! I love how when we kiss I still get butterflies. I love how I melt right into your arms when we go to sleep. I love how I fit right under your chin when we embrace. I love the way you love ME! I am just so thankful that you are in my life.
Te amo, mi esposo. I NEED you. You are my air.
Love forever, your wife.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww