Thursday, December 22, 2005

I kind of miss it....

I miss being pregnant!!
I'm SO glad Carmen is here. But I miss the excitement of not knowing what she looked like, when she'd come, what her name would be. The kicks and rolls. The discomforts. (OK... I *can* do without those) I miss that. I'm glad she isn't our last baby. I can't wait to do it all over again.

It's amazing... this family that we're building. Now there are 5 of us. And God willing there will be more! It feels perfect to me. I know Alex REALLY wants a boy... and I do hope to give him one. I love the fact that I have all girls! I love saying "The girls" or "My girls" and making fun of my husband... "You know you are outnumbered....... For LIFE!" Because I don't think we'll be having 3 more children. And even if we did... what would the chances be that they'd all be boys?? Slim, right?

You never know, though.

0 comments: