Friday, December 30, 2005

Can I keep my new butt??

My new, rounder, more voluptuous butt. But lose the rest? The belly can go. The thigh fat can go. The arm fat can go. The back fat. Oh... The back fat. How I used to make fun of people who had back fat spilling up over the backs of their too tight britches. And now I'm one of them! I am a "back fat girl".
I *should* buy a few larger pairs of pants to wear for now. I have maybe 2 pairs that I can wear now without looking like a hussy. (The jeans I have on now.... Whoa baby. Painted on. I'm NOT leaving the house in them, for sure.) But what if I get comfortable in them? What if I am destined to keep these 20 pounds?? I swear I had lost more than this by now the last time I had a baby. Maybe not. I didn't keep track. But I hate being this fat! No, I don't have issues. I swear, I don't. I just don't like weighing 140 pounds. 20 extra pounds on someone my size SHOWS. And right now, it's showing in the middle. Noticeable.... The back fat.
But I'd like to keep the butt. Ok?

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I can totally relate to what you are saying. I'm 5'2" and weigh about 150 lbs. and I look and feel huge. The back fat pisses me off and I dwell on it and then I just feel like crap. I have thunder thighs and a bubble butt! I do like my butt, but I think it would be nicer if it were a bit smoother. Maybe that was too much info, but hey, I loved your rant about fat because I didn't feel so alone.

Estelle said...

Hmmm...
Now you got me thinking about back fat. I think I have some! Oh damn you!