Friday, June 08, 2007

I heard the heartbeat on a doppler!!

What a wonderful sound. The bean is thriving in there. I'm pleased. :)
I'm 8 weeks 2 days, still nauseated, so tired.....

I really hope alex gets his son. I'll be happy either way, but a boy would be such happy news for Alex. He LOVES the girls. But men want sons. Sons who will grow up to be just like their daddies. And if we have a son who grows up to be like his daddy, he'll make some woman very happy some day. And I'll be a very proud mama. Maybe my husband will get his Christian Alexander this time?

Did I mention that my husband is the most amazing man in the world? Now, I know you are all thinking... "No... sorry. MY husband is the most amazing." But I'll argue that. Mine is. He's wonderful. First of all.... he's HOT. Second of all, he's sensitive (honey... don't worry. I mean sensitive in a manly way) He's never mean. He writes amazing love letters. He spoils me. He does anything he can to make us happy. There's more. Much more.

In our wedding album, we have a letter printed, written by Victor Hugo, that was perfect for us:

My dearest,
When two souls, which have sought each other for,
however long in the throng, have finally found each other ...a union, fiery and pure as they themselves are... begins on earth and continues forever in heaven.

This union is love, true love, ... a religion, which deifies the loved one, whose life comes from devotion and passion, and for which the greatest sacrifices are the sweetest delights.

This is the love which you inspire in me... Your soul is made to love with the purity and passion of angels; but perhaps it can only love another angel, in which case I must tremble with apprehension.

Yours forever,
Victor Hugo (1821)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Berritt1