Thursday, May 17, 2007

A death, a positive pregnancy test (or 20) and more....

It's been a while, hasn't it?
I'm going to try and update more often.

Here's what's going on with our family at the moment. It's not good. It's really sad.
My brothers perfect little 3 week old baby passed away in his sleep on May 6th. It was ruled a SIDS death. I wish there was a reason, something to blame but there isn't. He was beautiful and perfect and will live in our hearts forever. It has been a very hard time for all of us. I'm not sure why things happen sometimes. Maybe he was too perfect for earth. I'd like to think healing can start now... but it doesn't feel like it has.

I'm pregnant again. Yes... number 4!
I'm 5 weeks, 1 day today. I try and keep my hopes low for the first 12 weeks, but it's hard to not get excited even though I know it's super early and anything can still happen. I'm a bit of a pessimist. Always have been. I don't like to admit it. But there you go. I can't rest assured until a baby pops out. Even then.... another set of worries.

The girls are so big now. I need to get more pictures taken. They are just beautiful!!
Alex is as wonderful as ever. He's overseas. I miss him so much. Lucky him.... he gets to miss morning sickness. Lucky me.... I get to take care of 3 girls and a Great Dane who is impossible to train with the amount of free time I have, all while trying not to throw up. it should be an adventure.
Alex will pay.
Not sure how. But he will.

I have been taking a break from sewing Fattycakes diapers with all the craziness of life lately. I hope to be back to sewing soon. Just a few more things I need to get done.

2 comments:

wendeeB said...

I'm from DSD. I'm so sorry about the baby. It wrenches my heart. Healing prayers for you all.

Congrats on your pg! Interesting timing.

Unknown said...

I clicked on your blog from MDC. I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine.

And congratulations! My husband is Alex and I have a Sofia too!