Sunday, June 24, 2007

Unmotivated.

I have so much on my list.
Yet... I can't seem to get anything done. I'm just feeling so tired, and a bit sick all the time. I get little spurts of energy, but all those are good for are the normal daily chores that must be done anyway.... none of the extras on my list.

I'm not sure, but I *think* I may have felt the baby move a couple of times. I mean... it could have been digestion, but I swear it felt like baby!! And if anyone else would have told me that they felt a baby move around 11 weeks, I'd say "Pfft, you're crazy and imagining things." which I very well could be. But it feels real. And if I feel my belly, I can feel my uterus (TMI?) and that's exactly where the feelings are coming from. I'm probably crazy. But it sure is a nice thought.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You aren't crazy. I felt Mags exactly then. Okay LOL, I just had to type in "gyno" as part of my word verification.