Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What am I doing sitting here on my ass?

I REALLY need to get up and clean. But nope. Here I am. Parked on my butt when I have some serious work to do.

OK... well, I did pay bills. That's the fun on the 15th. Bills. And now that those are done, I need to get the real work done. But I don't want to. I hate dishes. I hate laundry. I hate vacuuming. I hate dusting. I hate taking out the garbage.
I wish I were one of those people who kept an immaculate home. I wish it were easy. I look at the fly-lady website and I cringe. I am not sure I am cut out for this.
Can't I just have a cleaning lady? The woman across the street has one that she really likes. And she only charges about $10/ hour. All I'd really need is about an hour or 2 or 5 a week. The thing about cleaning ladies, though, is they don't *do* your clutter. And that's most of my problem. My mom came over a few weeks ago and we clean sweep'd my living room. It's still clean. If you don't count the clean, unstuffed diapers on the rocking chair. The toys scattered about, the mail on the end table. That's an easy fix, though. That would take like 5 minutes to clean up.
The thing is.. I can't seem to get off my butt.

0 comments: