Friday, May 19, 2006

Can't. Stop. EATING.

I'm just ravenous ALL the time! Like now... it's past midnight. I should be sleeping but I was just SO hungry I snarfed down a cheddarwurst. With spicy brown mustard. That was good. Just a hotdog and a fork and some mustard. Real good. The scary part..... I really, and I mean REALLY, want another. But I will not succumb. I'm stronger than Johnsonville. I think. I hope.
Last night, I woke up at 2:30 am because Alex and I fell asleep on the couch. I had a bowl of honey nut cheerios before getting into bed. Why? I felt like I hadn't eaten in a week.
I hope this stops soon! My ass can't take any more weight. ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's been me all day today and yesterday, but I have a reason for it ;) Is my reason a possibility of yours? teehee