Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Sadie had surgery.

They had to put her out to remove 2 tumors from her head. That was not cheap. I guess that's what happens when you have a zoo at home. Inevitably, one or more will need veterinary care. And you just do it. Because, even if you think that you don't like animals..... you realize you care more than you thought. Plus.... you don't want to look at that gross spot on her head anymore!

She's just fine now. And back to jumping on the furniture when we're not looking. She's on antibiotics and some sort of pain meds. Poor doggie. She takes her pills with cheese and I'm not even sure that she realizes that they're in there because she swallows her food whole. She should have been born a pig, not a dog.

1 comments:

Berritt said...

You know... I did suggest Piper to my husband a while back and he said no.
I do like that name, though!