Wednesday, October 26, 2005

New diaper additions!




Just finished 4 more smalls and 4 more mediums! I am loving the one that says "Got breastmilk?"

I am getting tired of sewing the same diaper over and over and over.... so I ordered a new pattern and hopefully this will put the... ummmm... Guess I'll just say spring back in my diaper sewing step as I can't come up with anything more clever.

I know I'll be happy when they're all done... and then I can learn how to sew clothes for the girls! Well... the littler ones, at least. I can hear Miss Olivia now. "Mom, you can't expect me to wear homemade clothes to school!" I also want to learn how to knit. I'm sure if I made a gorgeous knit wool hooded sweater Olivia'd take that one and wear it to school. So which is next?? Sewing clothes or knitting?? Hmmmmm. Dilemmas.

0 comments: