Sunday, January 13, 2008

Oficially pregnant longer than with my last 2!

Sofia and Carmen were both 3 days early.

Olivia was a week late. I was just ignoring her statistics and I was SURE I'd have a baby by now. Mostly, everything is ready. The birth pool is here, the birth supplies are ready and organized. I have meals in the freezer. The house still needs daily scrubbing, because the tornadoes don't stop!! I'm sewing up a few white diapers today... I never did have any plain white diapers for pictures with the others, and that's what I made these for. Not sure what else.... but things do pop up!

My tummy feels icky today, and I feel super lazy so I have a feeling I'll be pregnant a little while longer. I haven't had a nesting urge at all!! Yesterday I scrubbed my bathroom, but I had to force myself.... it was definitely NOT nesting.

0 comments: