Monday, October 29, 2007

Baby names, baby names.... where are you??

I'm lost this time. Alex is shooting down names left and right. Yet.... he doesn't have a single suggestion. Nice, right?
We never really decide until we see the baby anyway, but we do go in with ideas. This time, we have no ideas. Well, I do. But they've been shot down.
Audrey, Isabel, Estella, Evelyn, Imogen, Scarlett, Oh, I need to go through the baby name books again. I have a zillion names highlighted in my color from our last pregnancy. I think alex may have highlighted about 2 in his color.
It'll remain a mystery for a while longer.

3 comments:

AmyJ said...

How about Stella?

ChristieNY said...

My nieces are Isabelle, Audrey & Natalia - two were on your list, sorta! ;)

Hmm... Charlotte, Ava, Chloe, Francesca, Adeline, Anastasia? I could picture any of those with O, S & C.

I also love the name Evelyn.

Keep us posted!

Samantha Caffee said...

ooh! I want to play! Amelia, Annabell, Gwen or Gwendolyn, Rosemary, Catherine, or Iris. I am a new auntie to twin girls named Lily and Iris, my little flowers...ahhh....so sweet!