Thursday, May 25, 2006

Anxiety

I've been an anxious type all my life and sometimes my anxiety gets pretty yucky. I used to have a prescription that I could take every now and then when I was feeling particularly anxiety ridden... but for the past 3 years I've been pregnant or breastfeeding (or both!)and haven't been able to take anything.
Yeah, I know. Diet, exercise, vitamins... blah, blah, blah... Those things really never helped me. For the past 3 days or so I've been feeling it. I know I'm excited about Alex leaving the army, but maybe it's causing a little anxiety too? I can't quite pin point it. But I also can't think of anything else that could be causing it. My chest just feels tight and I have a bit of a butterfly feeling in my stomach.
I KNOW that caffeine doesn't help, and I always drink a morning latte. I'm quitting coffee tomorrow. Too late today. Already drank some. I do hope that will help.

0 comments: